ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (9/20) > >>

Nod5:
czb is back! :Thmbsup: What's your take on this:
Hi, the (very) old ninjawords plugin I've been using now stopped working. It seems http://ninjawords.com/definitions/getdef/ has been taken down. The plugin in the CZB pack of course does not use that but instead loads a part of the regular NW page and works fine. But it requires a "return" to run. By now I'm really used to "alias phrase " (instead of "alias phrase" + enter) for word lookups. So what is currently the easiest way to mod the current CZB pack ninjawords script to run on regexmatch (without requiring a return)?
-Nod5 (August 13, 2009, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---

d4ni:
hi,

it appears the jscalc plugin contains the same bug as the fcalc plugin; when you increment a variable by n using x = x + n; it somehow increments x by 2*n.

Try:

x = 1.
x = x + 1

or

x = 1
x += 1

you would think x now holds the value 2. However, it appears x is now 3. could you fix this easily? would be nice :).

Thanks in advance!

czb:
I will check it out, but not sooner than next week :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Note:

Make sure when you unpack the CZB_Pack in the farr plugins directory, that you do so and maintain the parent CZB_Pack parent folder --
if you unpack all the czb_pack zip file contents directly into the Plugins directory, it does not behave well in farr.

czb:
czb is back! :Thmbsup: What's your take on this:
Hi, the (very) old ninjawords plugin I've been using now stopped working. It seems http://ninjawords.com/definitions/getdef/ has been taken down. The plugin in the CZB pack of course does not use that but instead loads a part of the regular NW page and works fine. But it requires a "return" to run. By now I'm really used to "alias phrase " (instead of "alias phrase" + enter) for word lookups. So what is currently the easiest way to mod the current CZB pack ninjawords script to run on regexmatch (without requiring a return)?
-Nod5 (August 13, 2009, 04:36 PM)
--- End quote ---
-Nod5 (September 01, 2009, 03:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry for the late answer. I have quickly add it. so you can update ;)

To the jscalc bug: it is a bug but I do not know how to solve it right now. The problem is that always when you type it evaluates at the background. And when you hit enter it evaluates again. So if will have to separate the two evaluations somehow. Lets see if I can do something about it ;)

EDIT: yeah. I would need to limit scope of an eval function but I do not know if it is possible. Any ideas?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version