ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (8/20) > >>

czb:
Hi,
excuse please that I do not help you much, but I am in Denmark and do not have much time right now. But I will focus on CZB pack a little more in a month  :Thmbsup:

Nod5:
Hi, the (very) old ninjawords plugin I've been using now stopped working. It seems http://ninjawords.com/definitions/getdef/ has been taken down. The plugin in the CZB pack of course does not use that but instead loads a part of the regular NW page and works fine. But it requires a "return" to run. By now I'm really used to "alias phrase " (instead of "alias phrase" + enter) for word lookups. So what is currently the easiest way to mod the current CZB pack ninjawords script to run on regexmatch (without requiring a return)?

Nod5:
Also, I suggest adding these lines to the Ninjawords plugin filter part at the end (to remove the background star image + pad the text from the FARR window edge a bit):

--- ---           document.body.style.backgroundImage='none';\n\
           document.body.style.marginLeft='5';\n\
           document.getElementById('results').style.fontFamily='times new roman';\n\
           document.getElementById('history').style.display='none';\n\
           document.getElementById('history-iphone').style.display='none';\n\
           document.getElementById('hr-container').style.display='none';\n\
edit: improved code
edit2: one more change to remove history

libeco:
Hi there,

I downloaded and installed the pack mainly for the Google Translate plugin, but I already found Character table to be very handy.

I do have a problem though. I followed the instructions to install the package but right after I type goreload I get a message that FARR cannot be started, possibly because PROPSYS.DLL is missing. The weird thing is: right after I hit ok for this message, FARR loads just fine.

When I start Windows though, again I see the same message. After clicking OK FARR is loaded just fine again.

So, although everything seems to work perfectly, I keep getting this error message, I have no idea why.

My system setup:
Windows XP Pro SP3 (Dutch)
FARR v2.75.01

Thanks in advance!

czb:
Hi,
i have uploaded new version of CZB pack. Only very minor things were changed:

* modified Ninjawords accorigng to Nod5 ideas - thanks ;)
* Hopefully corrected timer "date" bug. Thanks CleverCat
if you find any other bugs, or have any ideas let me know. I have some time for CZB coding now :Thmbsup:

IMPORTANT: CZB pack has got new location. It means that the updater will not work. You have to redownload the new CZB pack

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version