ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (3/20) > >>

czb:
 ;D

lets go further. does google dictionary freeze FARR? It is the second easiest script

skajfes:
Maybe it is something with IE. Are some of those plugins using some special feature that is bugged in ie6? Or does FARR's html mode even work with ie6?

czb:
well ryt100 is using IE7 as he mentioned. I think there is something either directly in javascript or in fscript.dll which executes the javascript

the scripts use no javascript (only execjs calls from plugin) and just divs etc, so I do not think it would be something inside IE. but who knows...

skajfes:
I could of thought that it wouldn't be that simple. I have one more possible obvious reason so bare with me. Is he using your modified Fsubscript plugin or original or is it the same thing?

ryt100:
Sorry guys !! got pulled away at work and couldn't answer back. 
Anyways ..

Google Dictionary freezes also.  This is happening with IE6.  It works fine on IE7 machine.  No I am not using any modified Fsubscript.  I am using the original provided in post #1.

- Gig

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version