ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FARR Plugins and Aliases

CZB pack

<< < (2/20) > >>

ryt100:
With the CZB pack + FSubscript plugin installed in latest version of FARR (Windows XP Pro SP3 with IE 6), it works only the first time.  Any subsequent attempts I get no search results from FARR.

Here is what I did:
- Clean install FARR v 2.52.02
- Unzip FSubscript.zip to Plugins directory
- Unzip CZB pack to plugins dir
- Start FARR (first time)
- Hit FARR hotkey, enter jscalc in the farr input box, I get the jscalc settings window. 
 .. once I save the settings I can type jscalc and use the calcultor fine.
- press escape few time to close FARR window

- Hit the FARR Hotkey and try jscalc or other alias search ..
    FARR stops searching.. no search results until I kill and restart farr.

For some reason this plugin only works once after FARR process is started. 
Anyone else seeing this problem ??

- Gig

czb:
Yeah.. it is never ending bug which nobody knows where it is. I guess it will be something with dll. Does this happen only for jscalc or all scripts? Have you tried to disable all scripts (by fssc) but jscalc? Try out table data search as people reported this happen with it too when it was a standalone plugin.

ryt100:
I am seeing similar behavior with table data search as well. 

I tried disabling all plugins and enabling one plugin only at a time and below is what worked and not worked

Did Not Work:
 - jscalc
 - table data search
 - google dictionary
 - google translate
 - Online Czech2X Dictionary
 - Timer
 - trattu bamboo

Worked:
 - character table
 - definer
 - Dict.info Thesauras
 - Ninjawords

NOTE: This does work fine with Windows XP pro SP3 with IE7 and Windows Vista.  Hope this helpful.

- Gignesh

czb:
Thanks for testing it out ;)

Trattu bamboo made FARR freeze? That is interesting as there is nearly nothing in it, so if it is so then it will be easier to find the bug :Thmbsup:

So pls confirm that trattu bamboo freezes your FARR (all other scripts deactivated) and then I will try to make debug script to see what is wrong.

ryt100:
Upon further testing ..

Trattu bamboo works fine. (I should have been a bit patient)   :-[
The page is taking a very long time to load on my pc, making FARR appear frozen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version