ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Configuring Gmail in the SendTo

<< < (3/4) > >>

Carol Haynes:
You probably have Outlook Express or Windows Mail already installed on your system. Just enable POP in the GMAIL account and set up a pop account in the OE or WM.

lanux128:
if you're going to send only screenshots then you can do it from Screenshot Captor by installing a tool like Shup. on the other hand, you can right-click on an image in the thumbnail pane an choose 'Send To > Mail Recipient'.

steeladept:
Personally, I would give a shot using Portable Apps.  I think there is a Thunderbird version, then you can configure that and take it with you wherever you go.  As a side bonus, you can configure SC in there as well (I already do) so they will always be together and available.  And I believe you can configure Thunderbird to work with GMail.  If not, I am sure there is a plugin for this!  Just a thought....

tomos:
... I believe you can configure Thunderbird to work with GMail
-steeladept (February 24, 2009, 11:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

yes :)

mouser:
gmail happened to be down yesterday.. i wonder if you might try again to make sure the failure wasn't due to that?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version