ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

How to get another ring image?

(1/2) > >>

random123:
Well first I'd like to say well done for a great application, i downloaded it yesterday and its brilliant, I've set most of it up but I'm having a problem, I have 2 rings of icon and the first ring has my "glass" image on it but I want to do the same for the second, any idea on how to do that? Thanks

random123

sgtevmckay:
I am not certain I understand what you are asking for here.
Are you asking for a different ring, everytime you acess a different level of shortcuts in CD, or are you attempting to expand the ring you have, or are you looking for a different ring?

Sorry bare with working with individual in next forum with not launching shortcuts.
Will respond A.S>A>P.

random123:
Ok, i've uploaded a screenshot, basically I have the glass image as a ring for the first set of my icons and I want another glass ring for the next circle of icons, eg windows media player and notepad, any ideas?

sgtevmckay:
Okey doke.

I think you are going to be left with one of 2 choices here.

1.) Open CD, Right click, open "settings", go to "background", and adjust the "Normal Size" slider.
Make sure CD is in another area, as you can see the effect in real time.
Also from the backgrounds menu you can choose other backgrounds, but I think you already know this.
Also under Dock Shape in your settings you can adjust Icon separation, how many icons per circle and separation between circle layers

2.) Make your own background. All backgrounds are in PNG format, and there is no apparent size restrictions.
Backgrounds are very easy to make with either Gimp or Photoshop.

Hope this helps :Thmbsup:

Super_sarge:
Here is my desktop I used and searched for circular png files and put them in backgrounds Center button is a Firefox Png and background is a limewire png

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version