ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Circle Dock

Shortcuts don't work

<< < (4/5) > >>

kochon:
Thanks for your help, and It aint the regristry, I just installed those games 2 days ago. Looking forward for new ideas, people! :)

sgtevmckay:
I was not discussing the registry for the games, but any registry entries for CD. If you decide to uninstall and re-install CD.

kochon:
I figured out right clicking and Run as admin works. But its still annoying to always have to right click.

sgtevmckay:
For that there is a couple of options:
1.) Right click on CD, go to properties. In the properties windows go to the "compatibility" Tab. At the bottom of "Compatibility" is a check box for "Run this program as an Administrator. Place a check mark in the box, and hit apply. From now on if when you open CD it automatically runs as Admin.

2.) have CD open with Admin privileges on boot. I would suggest using Task Scheduler.

Let me know if you want these directions, as they will take some time to type out.

Hope this helps

kochon:
The checkbox is greyed out.. what the heck? I am administrator. And even if i run the app in admin mode, it wont work, i have to right click the shortcuts on the dock to make games work.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version