ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What's your mouse of choice?

<< < (16/17) > >>

rgdot:
My mouse is probably the oldest technology of anything I have, a Dell ball mouse

Sugar:
My fav-o-rite mouse(r) of choice:  Boy, is THIS easy.

Jesse  :)

Mizraim:
Logitech MediaPlay. This mouse is about 5 years old, has lived through a pop spill directly over the buttons (had to open it up and dry/clean it) It has several programmable buttons, which wasn't compatible with Vista for a long time. But I absolutely love the mouse. Originally $50. Now I think it sells for somewhere around $30, if you can find one.

I also like the Logitech VX Nano because of the tiny USB receiver. :)

insomnianiac:

A4 Tech - Battery Free Wireless Optical Mouse

They have several models - mine is the NB-90 & it's just brilliant.

It comes with a special mouse pad that powers the mouse so the mouse itself is cable & battery free
& it has 6 different buttons & two wheels that you can program/set up to work the way you want it to.

I love it - it works better than any other wireless mouse I've ever used,
(& that's despite being dropped on many occasions & having coffee spilled on the mouse pad several hundred times  :-[),

AND it only cost about £12 (plus it saves me spending a fortune on batteries)

:)

cdplayer:
On my laptop I am using a Logitech V220 cordless optical mouse. It's perfect for traveling. I must admit that it is somewhat small for my hand. Great battery life!  :Thmbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version