ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

whats that smell???

<< < (3/3)

f0dder:
if that was the case, then how comes the lady that cleaned the fridge was not affected by it?
-Dell[a] (May 14, 2009, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---
Since she was the one cleaning, perhaps she wore a mask? Dunno :)

tomos:
if that was the case, then how comes the lady that cleaned the fridge was not affected by it?
-Dell[a] (May 14, 2009, 01:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

the fireman said "Someone" sprayed what they thought was air freshener but turned out to be a "spot cleaner" which caused a couple dozen people to be really sick.

I read an article somewhere talking about smells and how we react to them - it was fairly straight forward:
if you smell something really horrible the message the brain gets can induce fairly heavy nausea etc. The idea being to make you get away from the offending smelling stuff so as you dont get really sick from it.
The cleaner didnt feel sick because she couldnt smell . .

bob99:

I think, just the fact that the person cleaning the fridge wasn't affected; probably means that a lot of people were overreacting :p
--- End quote ---

some people are affected by smells differently than others.  That's why I get to clean the cat box
or could be documenting they were affected in the event a liability lawsuit comes out of it.  Easy way to make some money.

Gothi[c]:
or could be documenting they were affected in the event a liability lawsuit comes out of it.  Easy way to make some money.

--- End quote ---

Most plausible thing I heard so far :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version