ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > DcUpdater

Dcupdater problems - v1.23.01?

<< < (2/3) > >>

mouser:
ok thank you.. damn libcurl (the library i use in dcupdater) is not following the redirect the way it promises it will.. i may have to detect it manually and simulate the redirect myself if i can't get libcurl to work.  i'm not all that thrilled with libcurl.

owenduffy:
ok thank you.. damn libcurl (the library i use in dcupdater) is not following the redirect the way it promises it will.. i may have to detect it manually and simulate the redirect myself if i can't get libcurl to work.  i'm not all that thrilled with libcurl.
-mouser (February 15, 2009, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

I am not really familiar with libcurl... but it looks like you might have to set an option to follow a redirect (CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION).

Owen

mouser:
yeah i've done that.. it's ok, i can figure out a way to do it manually.. just one more thing to dislike about libcurl.

owenduffy:
-mouser (February 15, 2009, 09:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

http://curl.haxx.se/docs/adv_20090303.html

mouser:
yes i saw that -- doesn't really pose a risk to dcupdater though. -- at least i can't see any way for it to be exploited to make dcupdater do anything bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version