ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Screenshot Captor

Can You Put Multiple Screenshots on 1 Page?

(1/1)

SD1:
I've looked through the Forum and FAQs for Screenshot Captor but can't find an answer to the following question:
Is it possible to place multiple screenshots from various regions on a screen or web page and place them all onto 1 page?
If so, how do you do this?

mouser:
You can actually do this from within screenshot captor by simply expanding the canvas and then copying and pasting one image onto another on the expanded canvas.  But i wouldn't say it's the easiest thing to do.

I actually have considered adding some functions to let you more easily do this kind of thing, but it strikes me that this might be better left to a standalone tool.

steeladept:
Mouser, wouldn't this be a wonderful tool to add via plug-in?  If you were wondering what kind of tool a plug-in architecture for SC would be useful for, here is a perfect example - or maybe you weren't, but it doesn't change the fact that this would be a useful plugin.... :D

mouser:
ive thought about formal plugin api for sc, but this could 99% be accomplished with a standalone exe that supported drag and drop, and sc can already be configured to support commandline tools with file arguments in the Tools menu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version