ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Is World of Warcraft the only depression-proof industry?

<< < (2/4) > >>

f0dder:
I would love to play that game, but my hubby doesn't want to pay for it-Dell[a] (February 10, 2009, 05:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
It's very bad for your health, and it will eradicate you of any remnant of social life. Bad, baaaad I tell ya! :'( :'( :'(

Gothi[c]:
It's very bad for your health, and it will eradicate you of any remnant of social life.

--- End quote ---

Stop making it sound attractive.  :)

Actually, I'd rather play a free+Free mmorpg than a proprietary one with monthly subscription fees etc. Not to mention her computer wouldn't be able to run it atm...

Dell[a]:
gothic is going to buy me a new computer so I can play it.... right gothic? :P

cranioscopical:
gothic is going to buy me a new computer so I can play it.... right gothic?
--- End quote ---

It would certainly help the economy.  Practically a civic duty...

Codebyte:
Take it from me, don't play this game. It is a waste of your time... I can speak from experience and I hope you will heed my advice... It steals your life; it becomes an obsession that will inevitably steal your time whether you think you can control it or not. Please, trust me... I just got over the addiction and I won't go back for anything... I've played this game longer than most people... I played since BETA of the original WoW and quit this past christmas... That's a few years of my precious time that I wish I could re-live... Nevertheless, I am over it; I no longer come home and logon the game. I dont think about it. I dont WANT it. I wont have anything to do with it. I can concentrate on life and enjoy the things that I never thought I'd lost until I realized they were already gone...

Quitting has made me a better person and I hope you can see i'm credible enough for advice in this situation...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version