ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1206/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
I've been watching a lot of LockPickingLawyer's videos on picking various locks. But today's video was a doozy!

app103:
I've been watching a lot of LockPickingLawyer's videos on picking various locks. But today's video was a doozy!
-Deozaan (April 02, 2021, 01:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

;D

Since you like lock picking videos...

Once upon a time, way back before Learnable focused solely on web development (and later became SitePoint Premium), and allowed anyone that had a video course on just about any topic to offer it for sale on their platform, there was a competitive lock picker that uploaded a course on basic lock picking. A copy of this course is still on SitePoint's servers, and occasionally gets shared to our slack channel, so that we never forget this guy. We often wish that web developers could make their video courses with the same level of enthusiasm as him.

He eventually uploaded the full course to Youtube, so the whole world is now able to enjoy it, for free.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL66CD42F86F3A1F85

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Funny inflatable pool inside swimming pool

Pool 1 + Pool 2 = Outdoor Waterbed

Deozaan:
He eventually uploaded the full course to Youtube, so the whole world is now able to enjoy it, for free.
-app103 (April 02, 2021, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that. I just watched the whole thing. I learned something. :Thmbsup:

Arizona Hot:
I think you should have put it in Interesting stuff. It doesn't seem to be very silly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version