ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1186/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
Just from looking at it, I think the face hugger is just ornamental, and there's a mask underneath that it's attached to from where the elastic attaches.  I could be wrong.  If I'm not, I don't get it either.
-wraith808 (August 16, 2020, 11:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

It just looks too tightly coupled to the face (no pun intended, but I'll take it!) compared to a "normal" mask to allow for relatively comfortable breathing. And the face hugger itself doesn't appear to be made of an air-permeable material.

tomos:
I've heard people complain that wearing masks makes it hard to breathe, but how the smurf are you supposed to breathe in that thing? :o
-Deozaan (August 16, 2020, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Just from looking at it, I think the face hugger is just ornamental, and there's a mask underneath that it's attached to from where the elastic attaches.  I could be wrong.  If I'm not, I don't get it either.
--- End quote ---
I suspect it's more ornamental than functional :-)

wraith808:
I've heard people complain that wearing masks makes it hard to breathe, but how the smurf are you supposed to breathe in that thing? :o
-Deozaan (August 16, 2020, 11:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I suspect it's more ornamental than functional :-)
-tomos (August 16, 2020, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah... I took another look.  There's another mask underneath.  It's just ornamental, and shouldn't impede breathing.

KynloStephen66515:

panzer:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version