ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1165/1232) > >>

dantheman:
Kind of miss the ol' StumbleUpon site at times...  :(

Anyway, i stumbledupon this site today and couldn't help to laugh at things posted on their "about" page:

What is The Babylon Bee?
The Babylon Bee is the world’s best satire site, totally inerrant in all its truth claims. We write satire about Christian stuff, political stuff, and everyday life.

The Babylon Bee was created ex nihilo on the eighth day of the creation week, exactly 6,000 years ago. We have been the premier news source through every major world event, from the Tower of Babel and the Exodus to the Reformation and the War of 1812. We focus on just the facts, leaving spin and bias to other news sites like CNN and Fox News.

If you would like to complain about something on our site, take it up with God.

Unlike other satire sites, everything we post is 100% verified by Snopes.com.

https://babylonbee.com/about

Deozaan:
Unlike other satire sites, everything we post is 100% verified by Snopes.com.
-dantheman (January 09, 2020, 08:59 AM)
--- End quote ---

Concerning Survey Finds Too Many People Believe Snopes Is A Legitimate Fact-Checking Website

x16wda:
PSA I recently sent out. There was one group of people who did not see the humor in this.  :D

BGM:
Ha!  My system is at 25:07:44:33

x16wda:
TL;DR Explanation of CVE-2020-0601 (Windows CryptoAPI Spoofing Vulnerability)

Briefly - exploit could allow the following to be accepted as valid:

(Thanks to Kenneth White at https://blog.lessonslearned.org/chain-of-fools/ for the clear explanation.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version