ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1144/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:
silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]    silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

'Hello, technical support Which one is the 'any key'?

It's tough to admit that now I will never own a bookcase which swings open to reveal a hidden room

Arizona Hot:
Copenhagen interpretation of travel: Is someone out there in no specific location until you see them again?

Curt:
Copenhagen interpretation of travel: Is someone out there in no specific location until you see them again?-Arizona Hot (March 16, 2019, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ you really lost me there; I simply don't understand the meaning of the sentence! English is a foreign language to me, so please forgive me and explain what you are saying  :tellme:

tomos:
Copenhagen interpretation of travel: Is someone out there in no specific location until you see them again?-Arizona Hot (March 16, 2019, 01:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ you really lost me there
-Curt (March 17, 2019, 03:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
that lost me as a native speaker too... might be to do with some 'Copenhagen' scientific theory or something (?)

Ath:
--- End quote ---

^ you really lost me there
-Curt (March 17, 2019, 03:51 AM)
--- End quote ---
that lost me as a native speaker too... might be to do with some 'Copenhagen' scientific theory or something (?)
-tomos (March 17, 2019, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---
I was kinda thinking of the Stockholm syndrome, but that might just be me... :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version