ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1126/1232) > >>

IainB:
When politicians bloviate about a “higher purpose,” it’s time to watch your wallets, hide the kids and lock your doors (front, back and refrigerator).
--- End quote ---
- I had to smile at this. It was written by a Filipina who is a US citizen and journalist.
(The Filipino people suffered enormously at the hands of successive political "leaders" and BS operators, over the years and during US economic colonisation, and they know whereof they speak.)

Deozaan:
"All of the other reindeer used to laugh and call him names. So Rudolph killed them. Killed them all."

app103:

Arizona Hot:

These Delivery Drivers Had One Job And Failed

Deozaan:
These Delivery Drivers Had One Job And Failed
-Arizona Hot (November 17, 2018, 07:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

I can relate.

I've got a weird doorbell that will immediately silence itself when you release the button, and also takes about a second of holding it down before it starts making the "ding dong" sound. This means that most people who just press and release the button never actually make a sound. I put a sign out by the doorbell telling people to hold the doorbell for at least 2 seconds or knock loudly. I've had an unusually large number of deliveries the past few weeks and only a single time was there a ring of the doorbell.

I wonder if it's a new(ish) policy to just drop off the package and leave.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version