ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1100/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:

SNOW WHITE vs ELSA - Princess Rap Battle (Whitney Avalon ft. Katja Glieson) explicit

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Hipster Elsa

panzer:
[ Invalid Attachment ]

Trump’s Nomination for the Nobel Peace Prize Was Apparently Forged. Twice

Could anyone here really believe that Trump could win the Nobel Peace Prize?

-Arizona Hot (March 07, 2018, 08:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Sure. If that sorry excuse of a
president Barack Obama got it, why not him?

mouser:
I'm sorry I didn't catch this earlier.. I remind you all: No political spats on this forum, from any side.

Arizona Hot, barney, Shades, Target, panzer -- you should all know better.  STOP.

I'm sorry I didn't notice the first post that started this so I could have put a stop to it earlier.  The next time someone sees a post against or for a politician or political party or political ideology, please message me.  It's just not something we do here.

wraith808:
I'm sorry I didn't catch this earlier.. I remind you all: No political spats on this forum, from any side.

Arizona Hot, barney, Shades, Target, panzer -- you should all know better.  STOP.

I'm sorry I didn't notice the first post that started this so I could have put a stop to it earlier.  The next time someone sees a post against or for a politician or political party or political ideology, please message me.  It's just not something we do here.
-mouser (March 16, 2018, 11:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Should they be removed?  Or leave them for posterity.  Started here: https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=16974.msg417434#msg417434

cranioscopical:
One is becoming utterly sick and tired of this. Enuff already. For Pete's sake, #GiveItARest. They need to stick to their knitting. I get it that they might not approve of the democratic election of this President, but, quite frankly, I don't want it rammed down my throat at every opportunity and I don't give a damn about their insular bigotry.
There seems to be a whinging Loser mentality and propaganda exhibited by the anti-Trump brigade that would surely not impress anyone capable of independent thought and who wishes to live in a free democracy.
-IainB (March 16, 2018, 05:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but how do you feel about that  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version