ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (1069/1232) > >>

Shades:

[ Invalid Attachment ]

Can You Spot The Hilarious Problem With This Wedding RSVP Card?
-Arizona Hot (July 05, 2017, 07:29 PM)
--- End quote ---

Come on, everyone knows that after the first 12 years the meat goes bad... :P

Arizona Hot:

20 stunning dresses made of chocolate

Who would want a dress you have to keep in the refrigerator and can only wear for a limited amount of time? Plus, you have to worry about the other people there eating you naked. A chocolate dress is an disaster looking for a place to happen. Lady Gaga might buy one, but who else?

4wd:
Whilst travelling:

The other side reads:
"Our beer is colder than your ex-girlfriends heart."
--- End quote ---

Arizona Hot:

Imaginary (Complex) Number i

A giant hoax, foolish media, college football and sex (or lack thereof): the Manti Te'o story has all the elements for late night comedy gold. And Thursday night, various hosts were happy to start mining.

All across the TV dial, comedians were cracking jokes at the incredible story of the Notre Dame star with the fake girlfriend.

"In his defense, Brent Musberger said that she was really hot," Letterman cracked, referencing the ogling the college football announcer did of the Alabama quarterback's girlfriend during the National Championship game. "I feel bad for the kid, because when I was in college, stuff like that would happen. I would meet a lot of women, and they would give me imaginary phone numbers. And then one time, it was really sad, a beautiful woman actually faked her death to get out of going to the prom with me."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/manti-teo-jokes-letterman-fallon-413605

Arizona Hot:

Kellyanne Conway uses flash cards, Twitter then can't help itself

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version