ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (988/1232) > >>

Edvard:
Who would want to  be a solipsist? You would be a supremely religious atheist, a totalitarian anarchist, a serial-killing war-mongering suicidal pacifist, a criminal kingpin who is also the police, an institutionalized maniac who is also a psychiatrist. Who would want to be such a conflicted manic-depressive? Being a serial killer with immortal victims would add to your insanity if that is possible.
-Arizona Hot (January 09, 2016, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm-m-m-m ... those descriptives seem applicable to a few of the politicians I have known  :P.  Particularly when it comes to their understandings of the internet :o :-\.
-barney (January 09, 2016, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I looked up Solipsism earlier, and this is the first thing that came to mind:

Renegade:
Who would want to  be a solipsist? You would be a supremely religious atheist, a totalitarian anarchist, a serial-killing war-mongering suicidal pacifist, a criminal kingpin who is also the police, an institutionalized maniac who is also a psychiatrist. Who would want to be such a conflicted manic-depressive? Being a serial killer with immortal victims would add to your insanity if that is possible.
-Arizona Hot (January 09, 2016, 12:01 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hm-m-m-m ... those descriptives seem applicable to a few of the politicians I have known  :P.  Particularly when it comes to their understandings of the internet :o :-\.
-barney (January 09, 2016, 12:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I looked up Solipsism earlier, and this is the first thing that came to mind:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
-Edvard (January 10, 2016, 04:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Solipsism is dangerous. It's also much more prevalent than most people realise. Mark Passio has a few presentations where in parts he outlines some of that. It's interesting stuff.

Arizona Hot:

Family uses Airbnb, accidentally rents marijuana grow house

Target:
[ Invalid Attachment ]
Family uses Airbnb, accidentally rents marijuana grow house
-Arizona Hot (January 12, 2016, 11:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's what happens when you book via silk road...

Edvard:
If Apple was a democracy...

https://recode.net/2016/01/11/if-apple-was-a-democracy-comic/

;D ;D ;D
from Re/code

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version