ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (986/1232) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Research suggests there is hope for the human race:

MilesAhead:
I hope the marketing types don't light bulb that Hybrid and Harley both start with "H" else Harley Hybrid(tm) is only a matter of time.   :down:

:) :) :) :) :)

Stoic Joker:
I hope the marketing types don't light bulb that Hybrid and Harley both start with "H" else Harley Hybrid(tm) is only a matter of time.   :down:

-MilesAhead (January 09, 2016, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I hear Ya man. But it's already been explored by OCC (eek!).

MilesAhead:

-MilesAhead (January 09, 2016, 06:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I hear Ya man. But it's already been explored by OCC (eek!).
-Stoic Joker (January 09, 2016, 06:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

Whoa!! A 60 mile range?  It could take a long time to retrace the route taken by Fonda and Hopper in Easy Rider!  ( Edit: Unless maybe it's a misprint and it's supposed to be 600 miles? )

Arizona Hot:
Who would want to  be a solipsist? You would be a supremely religious atheist, a totalitarian anarchist, a serial-killing war-mongering suicidal pacifist, a criminal kingpin who is also the police, an institutionalized maniac who is also a psychiatrist. Who would want to be such a conflicted manic-depressive? Being a serial killer with immortal victims would add to your insanity if that is possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version