ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (957/1232) > >>

MilesAhead:
However, elementary maths and any calculator that is programmed to correctly obey the standard computational rules would give "7", so I reckoned that, from the context of IT, "7" would be the "correct" answer.
-IainB (October 08, 2015, 08:33 AM)
--- End quote ---

I can see MS missed the boat.  They should have named the successor to Vista

Windows
Ultimate

Renegade:
Just for the record I had the same feeling as wraith (and renegade of all people) that it was more a basement/political post than a silly humor post and didn't belong here -- and then i didn't understand the replies to the question about it being in the wrong thread.
-mouser (October 07, 2015, 10:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

HAHAHAHA~!

I got a laugh out of that~! ;D

As Marx said:

Humor is reason gone mad.

--- End quote ---

;) :P

I might have some clarity here.

Cop tasering *himself* "to learn / to look funny / to create a meme" = Funny
Cop tasering *suspect* (not staged as a skit) = police aggression = Basement.
-TaoPhoenix (October 07, 2015, 12:45 PM)
--- End quote ---

Then there is the completely, over the top, utterly and monstrously insane stuff that is just funny no matter how horrific simply due to how unbelievable it is. Like, a cop walking into a donut shop and shooting everyone would be way to nutty not to post here. Mass shooting by cop in a donut shop?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!

But yeah... mostly like you said. :)

IainB:
I can see MS missed the boat.  They should have named the successor to Vista Windows 6-1*0+2/2 Ultimate
-MilesAhead (October 08, 2015, 11:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
Har-de-har-har. Very droll.

IainB:
Then there is the completely, over the top, utterly and monstrously insane stuff that is just funny no matter how horrific simply due to how unbelievable it is. Like, a cop walking into a donut shop and shooting everyone would be way to nutty not to post here. Mass shooting by cop in a donut shop?!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!
-Renegade (October 09, 2015, 01:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
Yes, but you might be missing the point. He wouldn't even be a potential candidate for a Downhill Selfie Award unless he captured it on his vidcam, and in any event, if he was (say) deemed just bonkers or was doing it as a deliberate public look-at-me! protest act, then he wouldn't necessarily qualify under the Award's vain, moronic or stupid criteria. You might have to put that one to an Award panel of judges to decide upon.

Renegade:
I suppose that it's no surprise to anyone that knows me even a little bit that I love to screw with people.

This is my car:

I've also done a lawn sign. This was my original design that I axed:

But this is what I settled on:

I like the Cthulhu one better, but... sigh... just how many people are literate in 1920's horror stories? 8) :P

I saw this a while ago and saved it. I'm sure a few people will get a kick out of it. ;)

Satan, Cthulhu, Nobody, or Rick Astley... What excellent choices~! :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version