ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (954/1232) > >>

IainB:
How embarrassing:

wraith808:
^^ Stop that @Renegade. I know its you. It's becoming tedious.

-IainB (October 07, 2015, 05:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

Are you of the opinion that only Renegade could respond to your query?  Or are you making a funny?  Because Renegade was just saying what we were thinking and hadn't called you on, so it's a bit off-putting.

Curt:
This thread was never meant to be taken seriously. IainB made an ironic comment, but softened it by disguising it as a joke, a funny. Someone didn't get it, maybe someone else did. Move on; Guido Fawkes' blog really is dry... and Renegade probably doesn't need your help anyway. IainB is a peacekeeper, and his silly comments made me smile - you know: "silly humor - post 'em here!"

wraith808:
This thread was never meant to be taken seriously. IainB made an ironic comment, but softened it by disguising it as a joke, a funny. Someone didn't get it, maybe someone else did. Move on; Guido Fawkes' blog really is dry... and Renegade probably doesn't need your help anyway. IainB is a peacekeeper, and his silly comments made me smile - you know: "silly humor - post 'em here!"

-Curt (October 07, 2015, 09:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

I wasn't trying to help Renengade... in fact, it seemed directed at myself and Tomos, when we were just pointing out my view on the same issue, as that link definitely didn't fall into 'silly humor'.  But as I've taken from others... onward  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Just for the record I had the same feeling as wraith (and renegade of all people) that it was more a basement/political post than a silly humor post and didn't belong here -- and then i didn't understand the replies to the question about it being in the wrong thread.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version