ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (923/1232) > >>

Edvard:
Two police officers responding to a domestic disturbance with shots fired arrive on scene.
After discovering the wife had shot her husband for walking across her freshly mopped floor, they call their sergeant on his cell phone.

"Hello, Sarge?"

"Yes"

"It looks like we have a homicide here."

"What happened?"

"A woman has shot her husband for stepping on the floor she had just mopped."

"Have you placed her under arrest?"

"No sir.  The floor is still wet."

Arizona Hot:
Time travel is the only way to get a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad.

barney:
Time travel is the only way to get a girl just like the girl that married dear old dad.
-Arizona Hot (July 26, 2015, 08:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Paradoxical ... if I went back and got her before he impregnated her with me, I wouldn't be here to go back and get her.  Not certain I'd want to do so anyway ... she made a great mom, but dunno that I'd have wanted her as my girl  :-\ :-\ :P.

P.S.
Reminds me of an old The Nelson Family segment, when Ricky got a date with Miss America (?!?),

MilesAhead:
--- End quote ---

Paradoxical ... if I went back and got her before he impregnated her with me, I wouldn't be here to go back and get her.  Not certain I'd want to do so anyway ... she made a great mom, but dunno that I'd have wanted her as my girl  :-\ :-\ :P.

P.S.
Reminds me of an old The Nelson Family segment, when Ricky got a date with Miss America (?!?),
-barney (July 26, 2015, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hmm, if you dated and she got pregnant, you could become your own father.  Carry it one step further and we are stuck in an endless loop of "I am my own grandpaw."  I confess I am not a big country music fan so please don't do it.

--
"The present is merely whenever I happen to find myself at the moment."
- The Time Traveler's Creed

app103:
--- End quote ---

Paradoxical ... if I went back and got her before he impregnated her with me, I wouldn't be here to go back and get her.  Not certain I'd want to do so anyway ... she made a great mom, but dunno that I'd have wanted her as my girl  :-\ :-\ :P.
-barney (July 26, 2015, 11:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps you could look up your best friend's mom...that best friend that grew up without a dad, with the hot mom you have only seen in an old photo.

Hey, it worked for Kyle Reese!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version