ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (907/1232) > >>

IainB:
Lunchbox suicide.

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde Englishman were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building.
They had sat down to eat lunch, and were opening their lunchboxes when the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If Oi get corned beef and cabbage one more time for me lunch, den Oi'm going to jump off dis building!"

The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed,"Burritos again! If I get zese burritos one more time I'm a gonna jump off too!"

The blonde opened his lunch and said, "Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too!"'

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunchbox, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death.
The Mexican opened his lunchbox, saw a burrito, and jumped, too.
The blonde guy opened his lunchbox, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.

At their triple funeral, the Irishman's widow was weeping. She said, "Oh, if only I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!"
The Mexican's widow also wept, and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
The two wives looked expectantly at the weeping blonde guy's widow. She dabbed her eyes with a tissue and said, "I just can't understand it. He always made his own lunch."

Godric:
Some strange and Funny Signs.  :P

Arizona Hot:

The New, In-Canon Star Wars Comic Just Did Something Completely Insane

You mean clicking that image could be catastrophic?
-MilesAhead (June 02, 2015, 07:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, if you click you will be connected to the dark side of the Force.

tomos:
I enjoyed this spam:

TaoPhoenix:

That's like in the top ten spams ever! Where/why did it show up? Are you connected to gaming sites/ forums / mailing lists?

We could have a sub-theme of coolest spam ever. I don't recall any now, but I've had a couple of beauties over the years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version