ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (901/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:

Hardcore Gamer Mom In China Gives Birth In an Internet Cafe, Goes Back to Gaming

Renegade:
(see attachment in previous post)
Hardcore Gamer Mom In China Gives Birth In an Internet Cafe, Goes Back to Gaming
-Arizona Hot (May 21, 2015, 12:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ok... that's way beyond f'd up. I get the joke... but stuff like that should just be a joke and not reality. Just... wow.

TaoPhoenix:

What was the child's name?
:tellme:

Arizona Hot:
^ I know I'm not chancing it.  Not sure if it should be left linked if there is a warning...
-wraith808 (May 20, 2015, 04:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not clicking either. But in all fairness, I've seen those warnings on perfectly safe pages in the past.
-Renegade (May 20, 2015, 08:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

I put the warning in to give fair warning. I didn't have any trouble with the page, but then I use 2 anti-virus programs and Sandboxie(Yes, one of them is Malwarebytes). But if you do clickthrough and get sucked into the Twilight Zone, don't blame me.

TaoPhoenix:
I put the warning in to give fair warning. I didn't have any trouble with the page, but then I use 2 anti-virus programs and Sandboxie(Yes, one of them is Malwarebytes). But if you do clickthrough and get sucked into the Twilight Zone, don't blame me.
-Arizona Hot (May 21, 2015, 12:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

And I decided to look at it, and MS Sec E didn't say anything at all, and neither did PaleMoon's internal lists of pages.

But A-H, how do you use two AV programs? I thought those kinds of programs end up fighting each other.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version