ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (838/1232) > >>

wraith808:
How do you fit a thousand dead babies into one barrel?-wraith808 (January 25, 2015, 05:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know this is just a joke--I'm not at all offended by it, nor am I complaining that you posted it--but I just didn't find it even remotely humorous, and I tend to find humor in morbid things.
-Deozaan (January 26, 2015, 05:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

I suppose there's different humor points for different people.  There's been several things posted in the thread that I didn't particularly find funny.

* wraith808 shrugs
That's what's great about the ability to express yourself and such... everyone will find something that they like.  :Thmbsup:

onward!

IainB:
@wraith808: OK, just out of interest, that's how many times now that you have been censured for making unfunny jokes?
Some people (not me, you understand) might say that there could be a message in there, but I couldn't possibly comment.

wraith808:
@wraith808: OK, just out of interest, that's how many times now that you have been censured for making unfunny jokes?
Some people (not me, you understand) might say that there could be a message in there, but I couldn't possibly comment.

-IainB (January 28, 2015, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ummm... once?  Unless you're projecting your own experiences.  But of course, I couldn't possibly comment.

IainB:
At this time of year we are being beset my mossies at night. I have purchased a couple of electronic fly-swatters that burn the little blighters up with a high voltage burst of electricity, on contact. Revenge.
However, there are limits to their use - e.g., little children should not get to use them as they could be hurt.

I was thus struck by the following piece of purportedly ancient Chinese wisdom that was emailed to me today by a friend:

The Great Lao-Tsu said "It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize that there is always a way to solve problems without using violence ...

IainB:
...Ummm... once?  Unless you're projecting your own experiences.  But of course, I couldn't possibly comment.
-wraith808 (January 28, 2015, 11:16 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nooo...not quite the point I was obliquely suggesting (though your response is a good one and gets half-way there).
Never mind.    8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version