ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (827/1232) > >>

app103:

IainB:
^^ Amusing, but probably unlikely. Those men are all pulling a wry face and appear to be looking down - presumably at where their respective brains are located. The dog, on the other hand, is not looking down or anywhere except at the camera, and anyway looks more like a puppy and would not be mature enough to mate at that age. He is probably merely pulling a wry face because someone photoshopped him or something tastes funny in his mouth. Maybe he has just eaten the household budgerigar and is wondering what to do with the feathers. You'd probably have to prise open his jaws to be sure.

IainB:
(see attachment in previous post)
-crabby3 (January 17, 2015, 01:44 PM)
--- End quote ---
When I was a kid, I lived in the basement...
-Renegade (January 18, 2015, 05:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

Really? Was that where your parents usually locked you up?  Enquiring minds need to know.

app103:
^^ Amusing, but probably unlikely. Those men are all pulling a wry face and appear to be looking down - presumably at where their respective brains are located. The dog, on the other hand, is not looking down or anywhere except at the camera, and anyway looks more like a puppy and would not be mature enough to mate at that age. He is probably merely pulling a wry face because someone photoshopped him or something tastes funny in his mouth. Maybe he has just eaten the household budgerigar and is wondering what to do with the feathers. You'd probably have to prise open his jaws to be sure.
-IainB (January 19, 2015, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Way to take the funny right out of a joke. I thought this was the silly humor thread, not the true stuff thread. Please excuse me if I posted it in the wrong place.

wraith808:
-IainB (January 19, 2015, 09:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Way to take the funny right out of a joke. I thought this was the silly humor thread, not the true stuff thread. Please excuse me if I posted it in the wrong place.
-app103 (January 19, 2015, 09:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed... seemed a needless addition to a pretty good joke.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version