ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (670/1232) > >>

app103:
These machines are too slick, it has to look all weird with duct tape and spoons on servo motors.
-Fred Nerd (August 09, 2014, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd like a Johnny 5 waiter to come rolling into my bedroom in the morning, holding a tray with a full breakfast, complete with a rosebud in a vase. Now that would be "too slick".  ;)

Fred Nerd:
These machines are too slick, it has to look all weird with duct tape and spoons on servo motors.
-Fred Nerd (August 09, 2014, 02:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'd like a Johnny 5 waiter to come rolling into my bedroom in the morning, holding a tray with a full breakfast, complete with a rosebud in a vase. Now that would be "too slick".  ;)
 (see attachment in previous post)
-app103 (August 09, 2014, 05:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

YES..... why don't they work on that rather than smartphones that aren't??

Fred Nerd:
Little Johnny asks his Dad: "I have this homework on politics and economy and I'm not if I understand it"
Dad says: "Use the family as an example. I make the money so I'm the Capitalists, your mother deals it out, so she's the Government, we look after you, so you're the People, the baby is the Future, and we pay the maid so she is the Working Class"

That night Johnny is woken up by the baby crying, so he checks it and it needs changing. So he goes to tell his parents, but only his mother is there and she doesn't wake up. He goes to tell the maid, but finds that she's 'busy' with his dad.
He goes back to bed.

Next morning his dad asks how he is going with the homework. Johnny says: "I think I understand it. The Capitalists screw the Working Class while the Government is asleep. The People are ignored and the Future is full of sh*t"

Renegade:
Y'all ready for this? ;)

https://appext20.dos.ny.gov/corp_ebiennial_public/corp_app.e_biennial.main_page

:o

BWAHAHAHAHAHA~!

Stoic Joker:
I wonder what logic caused them to draw the line at IE v3.0 ... Was that even a Windows program, or did DOS have a browser??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version