ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (663/1232) > >>

IainB:
^^ Hahaha. A great poker-playing joke. Already in my database. An oldie but a goodie.

app103:
Reddit Users Were Asked To Sum Up Their First Sexual Experience With A GIF. The Responses Were Magnificent (SFW)

http://imgur.com/gallery/tSh4F

IainB:
^^ Those are rather good, but blimey, it would seem kind to take that poor dog to the vet's to get him fixed.

IainB:
Been watching some of the (old) Sledgehammer videos. This image was clipped from an early one in the first series. It depicts Sledgehammer's crime control policy. Sorry for the quality, but this was the best image I could find. It was the clearest frame as I stepped through frame sequence, and the smiley was only briefly visible in full, projected onto a projection screen in the background in an otherwise moving camera shot with a lot going on in the foreground - which was obscuring a clear view of the background.
I thought it was rather funny, but then I find most of the Sledgehammer videos hilarious anyway.

Come to think of it, from what I have read, this policy could seem to have been adopted in many police precincts in US cities...     :o

Edvard:
Relative Effectiveness of Common Computer Repair Techniques:

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version