ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (637/1232) > >>

Renegade:
An enema comic.

http://www.enemabag.com/enema-comic-strip.html

:P

app103:
Texas DoT believes that the sight of a very large distracting object while you are driving, will help cut down on distracted driving:

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2014/06/txdot_believes_this_700-pound_smashed_smartphone_will_make_you_a_safer_driver.php

IainB:
Rather droll satire. Made me guffaw when I saw it.

IainB:
Not sure about the guys, but I am sure the women here can relate, although I have not done anything like this since the 80's, when most jeans did not contain any Lycra. The only thing missing from this video is the coat hanger, to pull up the zipper.  ;D

-app103 (June 24, 2014, 03:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks - I just now got around to watching this.
I just thought I'd mention that I have a classic bloke's perspective on the fitting of tight (too-small sized) jeans. My somewhat vain and fashion-conscious room-mate at boarding school had bought a pair of Levi denims as they were regarded as being very fashionable and "cool". He soaked them overnight in cold water to get them shrunk, so they would be nice and tight.
When they had dried, he proceeded to put them on in our room. I was reclined on my bed reading a book and I noticed that he was in some difficulty as he attempted to get the jeans on. He was very determined. I found it spectacularly funny and rolled about laughing on the bed, tears streaming from my eyes. I found it amazing what a vain and fashion-conscious teenager would put himself through, all in the name of fashion. I had never witnessed anything like it before.
He became quite indignant at my laughing at him "It's not bloody funny! It's hard work." he said angrily, making me laugh all the more at his determination. After the tricky fastening of the copper belt button - suck that tummy in! - the last step was the trickiest - doing up the fly - and it made his eyes water, and me laugh some more. And then, after he had got them on, I was watching him walk jerkily and stiff-legged around the room in the excessively tight jeans, and I realised that they must have been hurting him in several sensitive areas - and I burst into laughter again.
He never wore them after that. They were impossibly tight. He sold them to someone of a slighter build.
Coincidentally, I was relating this tale to my daughter only the other day, as she had been trying on some jeans that were too tight (she had grown out of them), and they were put in the charity clothes pile.

Arizona Hot:
Thanks - I just now got around to watching this.
I just thought I'd mention that I have a classic bloke's perspective on the fitting of tight (too-small sized) jeans. My somewhat vain and fashion-conscious room-mate at boarding school had bought a pair of Levi denims as they were regarded as being very fashionable and "cool". He soaked them overnight in cold water to get them shrunk, so they would be nice and tight.
-IainB (June 29, 2014, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

What did you think of my Youtube video?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version