ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (629/1232) > >>

Giampy:

(though I don't know if that image is still valid)

IainB:
@Giampy: Yes, British summers can often seem to be no more than just a fleeting memory, though sometimes - admittedly not often - they could be long and sultry.

IainB:
Looking for a good, punchy and factual notebook review? Look no further than notebookreview.com.
Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Series Review
Quick Take
The Dell Inspiron 14 7000 series is a well-rounded machine that, while its value may suffer due to a lack of an SSD and graphics card, is still a solid computer overall, with good portability and decent power for the price.
The Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Series is a very standard Ultrabook offering. Featuring very average specs for its price point, a generally good construction, good media offerings through its screen and speakers, but overall nothing too impressive under the hood, the Inspiron 14 is a pretty good machine. ...

--- End quote ---

barney:
Looking for a good, punchy and factual notebook review? Look no further than notebookreview.com.
Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Series Review
Quick Take
The Dell Inspiron 14 7000 series is a well-rounded machine that, while its value may suffer due to a lack of an SSD and graphics card, is still a solid computer overall, with good portability and decent power for the price.
The Dell Inspiron 14 7000 Series is a very standard Ultrabook offering. Featuring very average specs for its price point, a generally good construction, good media offerings through its screen and speakers, but overall nothing too impressive under the hood, the Inspiron 14 is a pretty good machine. ...

--- End quote ---

Now, that is really on topic ... silly humor, that is, and definitely NSFW.  (Can you tell I'm anti-Dell  :tellme: :D?)

IainB:
Oh, DELL aren't too bad. I was given two dead ones, one of which (a monster gamer laptop) I restored right away and one which I recently restored 5 years later (am using that now for my kids to play games on). They worked just fine, and later I bought a refurbished DELL and that worked fine as well - until I spilt a cup of tea all over it. No, the the trouble I had with DELL was finding a human being in DELL and getting support for the laptops. I later found that HP are similar, if not worse. Very frustrating to deal with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version