ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (615/1232) > >>

jpfx:
> Breaking News
-IainB (May 15, 2014, 09:30 AM)
--- End quote ---
sigh, that's just being crass.

tomos:
I came across a track I enjoyed on YT, poppy punky.** The band looked pretty young; I went to Wikipedia to see what they had to say about the group:

History

The Orwells formed when all the members were in high school. They united after destroying the vampire alliance known as Jeffery. This is evident through the bands frequent use of garlic on stage.[3] Corso and Cuomo are cousins and the Brinners are twin brothers and all of the members of the band have been family friends for years; and, have a lineage dating back to English royalty.[4] The band was discovered in late 2011 by Aquarium Drunkard blogger Justin Gage, who signed them to his Autumn Tone label imprint.[5] ...
They performed at Lollapalooza in August 2013. That was a very groundbreaking show in the Chicago vampire hunting underground. After witnessing a pack of vampires attempting to summon Lucifer on the grounds, The Orwells jumped off stage and hurled themselves at the gathering. With wooden crosses ready at their hips they stabbed each one numerous times in the chest cavity to ensure death. The Orwells are currently working on releasing their second album which is entitled "Disgraceland" and is scheduled to be released on June 3, 2014.[9]...
made me chuckle anyway :)

** The Orwells - Mallrats (La La La)

crabby3:

crabby3:
Try this one Tao...  should be OK -  :)

crabby3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version