ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (580/1232) > >>

crabby3:

app103:
Picture apparently recovered from a camera in the wreckage of Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 may shed some light on the possible cause of the accident:
 (see attachment in previous post)
-IainB (March 29, 2014, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

IainB:
...Heh that's funny Iain, but where is that picture originally fun? (Or Photoshopped?)
-TaoPhoenix (March 29, 2014, 11:19 AM)
--- End quote ---
I got it years ago when someone posted it (jokingly) as having been discovered in the wreckage of Egypt Air 481 or something, which mysteriously disappeared for no apparent reason. (From memory, when they eventually found it, the Black Box from that flight apparently showed that the captain had locked himself in the cockpit and was on his own repeating the phrase "Allahu Akbar" as the plane was put into a steep dive, so the cause was unexplained...)

IainB:
Some people (not me, you understand) might say that this video of a philosophical discussion sums up America's problems in a nutshell, but I couldn't possibly comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epzwsAYfulU

IainB:
Persian cat bomber:

Bomb squad humour:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version