ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (562/1232) > >>

4wd:
What kind is it?   :tellme:  Maybe a Tarantula?-crabby3 (March 24, 2014, 07:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Huntsmanw - pretty harmless to people, I generally let them wander around the walls until they happen to stray to a spot within reach of take-away container and cardboard :)

Then they get tossed outside to become Kookaburra food or eventually find their way back inside.
-4wd (March 24, 2014, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I knew it was not a Tarantula but that was the only big *spidey* I could think of.  I presume they enter through open-air windows or vents?
-crabby3 (March 25, 2014, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Any way they can, the wife threw out one earlier today then spotted another one sitting above a door.  By the time she went to get the huntsman removal apparatus it had already disappeared somewhere - honestly, these things move very fast when they want to.

They also like to hide in your car ... you should hear the screams and curses when that happens  ;D

crabby3:
What kind is it?   :tellme:  Maybe a Tarantula?-crabby3 (March 24, 2014, 07:47 AM)
--- End quote ---

Huntsmanw - pretty harmless to people, I generally let them wander around the walls until they happen to stray to a spot within reach of take-away container and cardboard :)

Then they get tossed outside to become Kookaburra food or eventually find their way back inside.
-4wd (March 24, 2014, 07:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

I knew it was not a Tarantula but that was the only big *spidey* I could think of.  I presume they enter through open-air windows or vents?
-crabby3 (March 25, 2014, 06:40 AM)
--- End quote ---

Any way they can, the wife threw out one earlier today then spotted another one sitting above a door.  By the time she went to get the huntsman removal apparatus it had already disappeared somewhere - honestly, these things move very fast when they want to.

They also like to hide in your car ... you should hear the screams and curses when that happens  ;D
-4wd (March 25, 2014, 07:16 AM)
--- End quote ---

So they actually like being indoors or in cars?  Interesting.  Ever have one land on your face in bed at night?   ;D

crabby3:
Nothing like a good game of chess.

crabby3:

crabby3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version