ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (540/1232) > >>

IainB:
Came across this comment today:
Comments
Submitted by Peter Martin (not verified) on Mon, 03/10/2014 - 16:12.
"he will not be in a position to discuss BBC editorial decisions"While much around this is 'about time', and does suggest some are feeling enough is enough, this statement is a concern.A vast chunk of what the BBC needs to be held to account for are decisions that all too easily can suddenly be placed off limits by the BBC's expereince with being unique and seeking exemptions from being held to account it would scream to the rafters about if any tried it with their investigations.It is to be hoped that the good Lord will be intrerrogated by those as resolute as they will need to be well informed, as he and the outfit he is in theory tasked to oversee on behalf of licence fee payers are oilier than a Turkish Wrestler.
From http://www.news-watch.co.uk/node/216

--- End quote ---
I just love the alliteration allusion to slippery customers highlighted.
(EDITED: 2014-03-19.)

IainB:
Asteroid will bring celestial treat to Northeast | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

The fools! Don't they realise what they are doing?
It was a "spectacular meteor shower" that made most of the sighted people on earth go blind in "The Day of the Triffids".
Will they never learn? History repeats.

x16wda:
“This is a very rare event,” he says. It “may well be the only chance in my lifetime to observe an occultation of a first-magnitude star.”

--- End quote ---
I guess what Kanye West did to Taylor Swift doesn't count?  :P

crabby3:
License key   :)

crabby3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version