ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (539/1232) > >>

crabby3:
@ 40hz

IainB:
The confessional.
An Irishman goes into the confessional box after years of being away from the Church.
Inside he finds a fully equipped bar with Guinness on tap. On one wall there's a row of decanters with fine Irish whiskey and Waterford crystal glasses. On the other wall is a dazzling array of the finest cigars and chocolates.

Then the priest comes in.

"Father, forgive me, for it's been a very long time since I've been to confession, but I must first admit that the confessional box is much more inviting than it used to be."

The priest replies: "Get out, you moron; you're on my side!"

Edvard:
What Jurassic Park would look like if the raptors were cats.  ;D
-app103 (March 08, 2014, 10:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

LOL!!! Awesome!! ;D

Target:
I was most amused to get this error message this morning

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

I'm not sure who administers travel between the universes, or what approvals I'm going to need, but I'm guessing it's not easy ;D

IainB:
I was most amused to get this error message this morning
Some database tables are no longer available in the universe. See your Business Objects administrator. (Error: WIS 00004)

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure who administers travel between the universes, or what approvals I'm going to need, but I'm guessing it's not easy ;D
-Target (March 16, 2014, 09:53 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good catch. Very droll. I always thought that BI tool had a grossly over-inflated and self-important opinion of itself. Or maybe it was the designers...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version