ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (507/1232) > >>

Deozaan:
Looks like bunk to me. I pretty much never write a letter the same way twice. (e.g., sometimes my Os are open, sometimes they're closed.) I can't be bothered to get a certain style down.

And other than writing a check or jotting down a few things on a sticky note (usually numbers; for programming), I'm not sure when was the last time I really wrote anything in my own hand (not counting typing). . . :-\

Renegade:
(see attachment in previous post)
What does your handwriting say about your personality?
-Arizona Hot (January 17, 2014, 08:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Hey!  They omitted arthritis, amongst other physicals  :P.  That infographic reminds me of a Freudian statement on smoking:  if you smoke, you were weaned too early  :o; if you don't smoke, you were weaned too late  :huh:.  Seemingly no one was ever weaned at the right time  :-\ :P.
-barney (January 17, 2014, 08:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yep. Got nerve damage on my thumb, and my writing is a total disaster now. Not that it wasn't a disaster before... :P

wraith808:
Yep. Got nerve damage on my thumb, and my writing is a total disaster now. Not that it wasn't a disaster before...
-Renegade (January 18, 2014, 12:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

How are you recovering from that, anyway?

wraith808:
It will never become popular, it isn't washable!
-Arizona Hot (January 17, 2014, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

What about edible underwear?

Deozaan:
It will never become popular, it isn't washable!
-Arizona Hot (January 17, 2014, 07:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

What about edible underwear?
-wraith808 (January 18, 2014, 04:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, but the fashion-wise (and cheese connoisseurs) know that when it gets old enough, it will turn bleu.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version