ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (494/1232) > >>

TaoPhoenix:
Amazing sleight of hand by Magician Yann Frisch.

(I know that's what the video title says, but I wrote it out to be search friendly)

-Deozaan (December 15, 2013, 04:07 PM)
--- End quote ---

Haha! Now we know the true cause of the 2008 Financial crisis!

:D  

TaoPhoenix:
Cell phone crashing at the airport.

At first I thought it was only slightly amusing, but as it went on I couldn't help smiling and laughing more and more.  :D
-Deozaan (December 15, 2013, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now, that might be a reason for me to have a cell phone. I wouldn't even have to pay for service to do that.  ;D
-app103 (December 15, 2013, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh yeah App, you can get a fake discarded cell phone for like ten bucks, right? "...Entertainment ... priceless!"

P.S. You can annoy Flight Attendants with it... when they ask you to "turn off your cell phone" you can rip it in half! "There. Satisfied??!"  : )

app103:
Cell phone crashing at the airport.

At first I thought it was only slightly amusing, but as it went on I couldn't help smiling and laughing more and more.  :D
-Deozaan (December 15, 2013, 04:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now, that might be a reason for me to have a cell phone. I wouldn't even have to pay for service to do that.  ;D
-app103 (December 15, 2013, 05:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Heh yeah App, you can get a fake discarded cell phone for like ten bucks, right? "...Entertainment ... priceless!"

P.S. You can annoy Flight Attendants with it... when they ask you to "turn off your cell phone" you can rip it in half! "There. Satisfied??!"  : )
-TaoPhoenix (December 15, 2013, 05:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

I was thinking how much fun it might be on a bus through Newark, NJ. Might not even have to use an actual cell phone. Might be able to get away using an old pocket pc. Who the hell would know the difference, these days, between a 13 year old Jornada 540 and a smart phone?

TaoPhoenix:

I was thinking how much fun it might be on a bus through Newark, NJ. Might not even have to use an actual cell phone. Might be able to get away using an old pocket pc. Who the hell would know the difference, these days, between a 13 year old Jornada 540 and a smart phone?
-app103 (December 15, 2013, 05:58 PM)
--- End quote ---

You wouldn't. ... we're thinking the same lines, aka useless faux hardware. I just am not leet enough to have a Jornada.

<<Tao worships App for 17 minutes>>

app103:
You wouldn't. ... we're thinking the same lines, aka useless faux hardware. I just am not leet enough to have a Jornada.

<<Tao worships App for 17 minutes>>
-TaoPhoenix (December 15, 2013, 06:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's not all that AND a bag of chips...just the bag of chips.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version