ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (428/1232) > >>

Stoic Joker:
To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.-kyrathaba (September 11, 2013, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh dear ... The punch line is actually quite close to the answer I typically give - like during job interviews - for that exact question (Which is: the glass is to big for the task at hand, and leave me out of your silly  :)ing exorcise).

app103:
To the optimist, the glass is half-full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.-kyrathaba (September 11, 2013, 09:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Oh dear ... The punch line is actually quite close to the answer I typically give - like during job interviews - for that exact question (Which is: the glass is to big for the task at hand, and leave me out of your silly  :)ing exorcise).
-Stoic Joker (September 11, 2013, 11:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

While I have been insisting since childhood, in all seriousness, that the glass is completely full.

Stoic Joker:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

While I have been insisting since childhood, in all seriousness, that the glass is completely full.
-app103 (September 11, 2013, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Which asserts that the serving size is correct, and that the seemingly extra rim space is simply a requirement of/for safe yet rapid transport.

Hm... I like it! :Thmbsup:

app103:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Which asserts that the serving size is correct, and that the seemingly extra rim space is simply a requirement of/for safe yet rapid transport.

-Stoic Joker (September 11, 2013, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just my recognition of the half a glass of air that everyone else ignores.  ;)

Renegade:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

-Stoic Joker (September 11, 2013, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just my recognition of the half a glass of air that everyone else ignores.  ;)
-app103 (September 11, 2013, 05:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

Which can only mean that there's room for another bottle of wine!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version