ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (413/1232) > >>

Renegade:
WWW => World Wide Wiretap :P

TaoPhoenix:
This is just too damn good. I debated putting it in its own thread, but, well, it's here:

Fuck Copyright

Enjoy! And feel free to copy it if you like. ;)
-Renegade (August 22, 2013, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's some really good ones there.

Too bad the "license" is a little strange. I'm sure someone would make a ruckus about it. : (

tomos:
This is just too damn good. I debated putting it in its own thread, but, well, it's here:

Fuck Copyright

Enjoy! And feel free to copy it if you like. ;)
-Renegade (August 22, 2013, 11:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

There's some really good ones there.

Too bad the "license" is a little strange. I'm sure someone would make a ruckus about it. : (
-TaoPhoenix (August 23, 2013, 08:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

^huh? what license? [edit] or am I being slow - and you just being silly there !?! [/edit]

I suspect that *is* a topic that requires a separate thread though ... any moderater willing/able to split it (or think that a good idea?)

TaoPhoenix:
No I'm serious Tomos,
Specifically because they chose to lampoon copyright, but then their site says "copy out of love", that's too vague.

Hence I was making a meta-comment. Because that means I could borrow stuff all over their site and do random things, and one day they'd get grumpy, and then you get back to how nothing is ever as simple as "copy out of love" - that's what Creative Commons was supposed to be.

Renegade:
This should help out:

http://copyheart.org/manifesto/

It outlines the idea.

And you need a new fridge:

In order to get your fridge, you need to pass through here:

Once you have your fridge, make a trip to the supermarket to fill it up. Have some fun while you're there:

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version