ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (371/1232) > >>

mouser:
Excellent comic about introversion  :up:

TaoPhoenix:
This is actually a useful infographic, but it's done with some humor, so I think perhaps it qualifies for this thread.

How to live/interact with an introvert:
 (see attachment in previous post)
Source: DeviantArt.
-Deozaan (July 16, 2013, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's a pretty good start. I do feel that introverts can do with some external exposure, but your graphic is on target in one key way - if there's a significant activity involved, sometimes we can enjoy "performing" or "living it up" because the activity is engaging and keeps the pace going, and it's not some parlor party out of Edith Wharton where if you misfire one sentence it becomes gossip for a week.

tomos:
This is actually a useful infographic, but it's done with some humor, so I think perhaps it qualifies for this thread.

How to live/interact with an introvert:
 (see attachment in previous post)
Source: DeviantArt.
-Deozaan (July 16, 2013, 12:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

that was an interesting viewpoint, and helpful advice.
I've actually used that approach fairly successfully when meeting independent-minded children - or cats, for the first time.

Stoic Joker:
I've never been accused of being outgoing...and can easily attest to the human interaction energy drain. Because (more often than not) I have to force myself to contend with people IRL.

Good stuff Deozaan!

TaoPhoenix:
that was an interesting viewpoint, and helpful advice.
I've actually used that approach fairly successfully when meeting independent-minded ... cats, for the first time.
-tomos (July 16, 2013, 04:37 PM)
--- End quote ---

"Is there any other kind?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version