ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (353/1232) > >>

IainB:
Because this could be mistaken for a political plug for anti-gun control, I thought about putting it in the Gun Control thread in the Basement, but it's a true story and too important to bury there.
It's an amazing vindication for carrying guns.

4wd:
Because this could be mistaken for a political plug for anti-gun control, I thought about putting it in the Gun Control thread in the Basement, but it's a true story and too important to bury there.-IainB (June 22, 2013, 01:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Reminds of the scene from Deep Rising where Kevin J. O'Connor and Wes Studi are running down the corridor being chased by the monster :)

wraith808:
it's a true story and too important to bury there.
-IainB (June 22, 2013, 01:09 AM)
--- End quote ---

Were you being... sarcastic?  I don't think this is a true story.  Especially since there have been many variations on it... and that would be considered murder in any jurisdiction that I know of.

IainB:
@wraith808: No not sarcastic, merely making a joke. The whole article is a joke, and it would be silly to think it was true, and this is the silly humour thread...

wraith808:
@IainB - the inclusion of said line muddied that for me, especially with the included point towards the basement... sorry for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version