ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (351/1232) > >>

Target:
Jesus has been known to appear in some pretty unorthodox (religion joke!) places, like in the bark of a tree, a frying pan or delicious Cheeto, and even in a damn blessed grilled cheese sandwich. J-C has been spotted once again… in this dog’s B-U-T-T. Homeboy is wearing his signature robe and everything!
--- End quote ---
(see attachment in previous post)
http://www.incrediblethings.com/web/jesus-spotted-in-a-dogs-bum-bum/
-app103 (June 18, 2013, 06:34 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'm probably going to get flamed for this (!!) but I can't help thinking they've been assking for it...

wraith808:
Russian Tampon Commercial
Your puny western ads don't work on russian women.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=95c_1371654375

app103:
I'm probably going to get flamed for this (!!) but I can't help thinking they've been assking for it...
-Target (June 19, 2013, 08:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

My daughter only had one thing to say about it:

Holy shit! Literally! Every time that dog takes a crap, they could make a fortune selling it on ebay.
--- End quote ---

40hz:
So with this text based one you can point out what I am supposed to be seeing and then I can see it.

But for the normal ones, I have tried all the suggestions over the years that involved defocusing, looking at it cross-eyed, looking at it from certain angles, or from a certain distance, with my glasses off, etc. And even when you tell me what it is that I am supposed to be seeing, even when you take your finger and point it out to me, all I see is the noise.
-app103 (June 15, 2013, 11:34 PM)
--- End quote ---

Maybe that's just a natural consequence stemming from a lifetime of looking squarely at reality and not being too easily bedazzled? ;D :Thmbsup:

app103:
Maybe that's just a natural consequence stemming from a lifetime of looking squarely at reality and not being too easily bedazzled? ;D :Thmbsup
-40hz (June 20, 2013, 06:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Or observing the tiny but important details that others often miss.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version