ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (340/1232) > >>

4wd:
(see attachment in previous post)-wraith808 (May 31, 2013, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

...and number 6 Gets A "Winner" Every Time! That is just so wrong...I love it!
-Stoic Joker (May 31, 2013, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Statistically, in a round of Russian Roulette that is using a semi-automatic it's the first person who wins every time.

wraith808:
I think that's what he meant by #6... the picture was originally a lot smaller, so he might not have noticed that there were two semi-autos on there.

IainB:
Confuzzled here. Sorry.
There are 5 revolvers (I can see that) - but are the other two what are called "semi-automatic pistols"?
That would be 5 out of 7 - no? Unless you say that you stop counting the first time one of the pistols is used, I suppose. Or was the author of the picture indeed simply mistaken?
I cannot read the writing on the labels attached to those guns, so do not know if it is relevant to the population of guns as a set.
5, 6 or 7 would be too small for a relevant statistical sample anyway, but I suppose it might
do for a joke that was not too pedantic, and anyway, as our stats lecturer always said:
"There are 3 kinds of people in this world: those who can count, and those who can't."

--- End quote ---

4wd:
I think that's what he meant by #6... the picture was originally a lot smaller, so he might not have noticed that there were two semi-autos on there.-wraith808 (May 31, 2013, 10:39 PM)
--- End quote ---

I took SJ's comment to mean the 6th player in a round of Russian Roulette using the traditional 6 shot revolver, as I do with the tag beneath the image.

It's just that the person who put the tag there either has no knowledge of firearms, couldn't find an image depicting all 6 shot revolvers or, (most likely), couldn't give a !@#$!, thus making it confusing rather than witty.

But there I go, over-analysing silliness again.....time for a coffee methinks.

40hz:

I'd like to suggest Microsoft do something similar for their current Windows 8 owners. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version