ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (339/1232) > >>

IainB:
This is quite amusing. My favourite in here is the character being interviewed called "Shannynn". She's absolutely classic. Watch for her bubblegum-on-finger trick.
There's one bit in it that I don't find amusing though.
Dickheads - The Documentary. An in-depth look into the lives of dickheads - YouTube

Giampy:

Politics again:

kyrathaba:
yes -- i just read that post as an attempt to "retaliate" on the other side in response to the uniform one.
--- End quote ---

Gee Mouser, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!
--- End quote ---

The following in general commentary, folks, and NOT directed at any particular site member(s)...

This is WHY Mouser created the Basement, folks. I'll give you a parallel example: video-stores (some of them, at least) used to have a "back room" where the x-rated materials were kept. A sign above the door to that room clearly warned of the contents inside and for those under the age of 18, and those who find such material degrading/insulting, from entering. That was the responsible thing to do, just as using the Basement for religious/political satire/criticism/diatribes/"it seems harmlessly funny to me" posts is appropriate here.

I think the easiest way to avoid those oops, I didn't mean to offend... moments on threads is to ask yourself, "Is my post in any way about a religious figure or movement, or a political figure/movement/party/philosophy? Does it tease/mock/ridicule a sexual orientation? If so, just either don't post it at all, or at least post it in the Basement.

There is a prevailing attitude in the world today, in my opinion, that says, You don't like it? **** you and the horse you rode in on! We're aiming for a higher-caliber of consideration for others' sensibilities here at DoCo.  That notwithstanding, there will always be those who get angry and sarcastic whenever anyone dares to suggest that something they posted was inappropriate.

wraith808:
I'd actually petition that the whole conversation about what went wrong be moved to another thread... where things of this nature should probably be done from now on to keep the discussions out of the humor.

Stoic Joker:
(see attachment in previous post)-wraith808 (May 31, 2013, 10:51 AM)
--- End quote ---

...and number 6 Gets A "Winner" Every Time! That is just so wrong...I love it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version