ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (335/1232) > >>

IainB:
^^ Eh? Which was the "political post"? Do you mean mine with the assorted images of US presidents in uniform? If so, then sorry, I didn't realise that it could be construed as being "political" and could "derail the thread".
Anyway, don't knock it - I at least learned some things about US presidents from all that, and about how there is apparently a whole art form dedicated to making fun of them.     ;)

Never mind, here's another political joke:

Bush and Condoleezza battle plan.
Condoleezza Rice, George W. Bush and some Air Force generals were discussing battle plans in Iraq, over breakfast at the White House one morning.

Dick Cheney came into the room and asked "Hey guys, what are you doing?"

Condoleezza said "The Air Force have got an air strike plan here that should blow 150 senior Al Queda operatives to smithereens whilst they are all together at a religious celebration. As collateral damage, it will also take out most of their families - including women and children - and kill one very busty blonde girl.

Dick said "What? Why do you have to kill the busty blonde girl?"

Bush turned to Condoleezza and said "See? I told you no-one cared about the civilians!"

mouser:
Here's an idea.. let's try not injecting politics into every thread.

Some tips:

Let's say you find yourself on a thread that has nothing to do with politics and you find yourself writing a post that is insulting to some political figure or party, or some religion.

Just as your about to click post, instead close the browser and go have a snack and take a break, and come back when you can resist the urge to make that post.

Or post it in the basement, or on some other forum.  Or tell it to your friends.  Or whatever.

Just resist injecting political/religious insults into a thread that has nothing to do with them.

Tinman57:
Here's an idea.. let's try not injecting politics into every thread.

Some tips:

Let's say you find yourself on a thread that has nothing to do with politics and you find yourself writing a post that is insulting to some political figure or party, or some religion.

Just as your about to click post, instead close the browser and go have a snack and take a break, and come back when you can resist the urge to make that post.

Or post it in the basement, or on some other forum.  Or tell it to your friends.  Or whatever.

Just resist injecting political/religious insults into a thread that has nothing to do with them.
-mouser (May 28, 2013, 06:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

Gee Mouser, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!   :P

Yeah, any time you post political or religious jokes you are about 100% guaranteed to offend someone.  And that is NOT the intention of this forum.....

Arizona Hot:

This gallery is filled with animated gifs for the collectors of such here. Sic 'em.

Cats versus dogs funny photo gallery

Deozaan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version