ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (334/1232) > >>

Arizona Hot:
Then the yolk is on Google Image Search(or the credit) for identifying it as Nancy Reagan. It did list the "Presidents in drag" site on the 3rd page.

EXTRA!! EXTRA!! Read all about it! I just posted that comment earlier today(~7 hours ago) and I found a listing for it in the Google image search. Big Brother is watching you.

wraith808:
The reason behind this is that it looks at the image as it was originally.  Edits don't change the baseline as much as they layer them, thus making the same image appear as the edited image.  If you look up Nancy Reagan, it's pretty obvious that's not actually her picture as edited- she doesn't look like her husband....  :-\

Tinman57:
I gather that all US presidents are/were "Commander in Chief", but I'm not sure if that necessarily means they have/had a uniform. -IainB (May 27, 2013, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Commander in Chief is the title given to the president because he presides over the military with congressional consent.  There have only been a few presidents that have actually served in the military, George Bush was one of them.

app103:
Tineye displayed copies of both of the original images that were used to create this, listing the one of Nancy, first.

https://www.tineye.com/search/36d4856d06fdc079a089a92730468463f10c7b42/

mouser:
Nothing like a political post to derail and suck all the fun out of a nice thread  :down:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version