ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (333/1232) > >>

IainB:
@x16wda: Apologies for my ignorance, but is that US Pres. Regan? If so, then cruel to dress him in drag (or was he that way inclined?).    :tellme:
What uniform was Pres. Clinton dressed in in that photo I submitted above? Do you know? Is it a US military one?
I think I saw news photos of Obama dressed in that ceremonial Kenyan uniform, or something, a couple of years back, but I don't know of he ever wore a US forces uniform. I gather that all US presidents are/were "Commander in Chief", but I'm not sure if that necessarily means they have/had a uniform.

wraith808:
@x16wda: Apologies for my ignorance, but is that US Pres. Regan? If so, then cruel to dress him in drag (or was he that way inclined?).    :tellme:
What uniform was Pres. Clinton dressed in in that photo I submitted above? Do you know? Is it a US military one?
I think I saw news photos of Obama dressed in that ceremonial Kenyan uniform, or something, a couple of years back, but I don't know of he ever wore a US forces uniform. I gather that all US presidents are/were "Commander in Chief", but I'm not sure if that necessarily means they have/had a uniform.
-IainB (May 27, 2013, 12:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

I think the point was that the one for Obama was not a uniform, but rather the traditional dress of the country he was visiting.  The one for Clinton was a band uniform from high school.   Both have been used in political campaigns, in the exact fashion shown here, rather than for humor.

IainB:
^^ OIC, thanks.

Arizona Hot:
Apologies for my ignorance, but is that US Pres. Regan? If so, then cruel to dress him in drag (or was he that way inclined?).  

--- End quote ---

According to Google Image Search, it's Nancy Reagan, not Ronald Reagan.

x16wda:
Oh, the face is definitely Ronald, although someone did a passable job of photoshopping it over top of Nancy.  Turns out there is a whole site devoted to "Presidents in drag" (though most of the entries were so poorly done that I could almost have done them).

(Off topic, is "photoshopping" sufficiently generic these days that it doesn't get capitalized, like xerox?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version