ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

silly humor - post 'em here! [warning some NSFW and adult content]

<< < (323/1232) > >>

mwb1100:
Surreal Black-And-White Photos Cleverly Combine Seemingly Different Objects
-Arizona Hot (May 12, 2013, 11:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Now I have to build a book-arch before I drag anymore books to the used bookstore.

kyrathaba:
Prior to acting, Jonathan Frakes worked as a mover and sustained a serious back injury moving furniture. This is reason behind his weird way of sitting and also his habit of leaning on things, and propping one leg up on stuff. If he only had to do it once per scene, it probably wouldn't have been as much of a problem for him and he likely would have done it normally.

But having to repeat it over and over for every take of every scene he was in, and having to stand for hours at a time, it caused him a great deal of pain. This was his work-around that enabled him to keep on working.

Revealed on Reddit, and Wil Wheaton confirmed it: http://www.reddit.com/r/s..._the_leg_over_the/c9urrko
--- End quote ---

Didn't know that: thanks for sharing.

Arizona Hot:

Discarded Styrofoam Cup With Incredibly Detailed Drawings Found On The Internet

Arizona Hot:

21 signs that you're in Canada

If that's the cats. I would hate to see the mice. I suppose Texas mice are bigger, though.

tomos:
(see attachment in previous post)
Discarded Styrofoam Cup With Incredibly Detailed Drawings Found On The Internet
-Arizona Hot (May 14, 2013, 10:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

that's *very* impressive. Worth looking at the other pics - the inside is as decorated as the outside, dunno how he managed that...
original source seems to be reddit

claims some guy did it over about three hours while waiting for his car to get fixed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version